If you're planning to visit New York or any other destination soon, you'll need solid travel insurance to make sure your trip goes as smoothly as possible. Thanks to the Chapka promo code, you'll be able to get 5% off your selected Chapka travel insurance – and the insurances available offer all the cover a traveller could need 😄
How to benefit from the Chapka Insurance Promo Code?
To claim this promo code, simply choose the insurance option that suits you best by clicking on one of the links on this page. This link will take you directly to the Chapka website, and the 5% discount will be applied automatically to your quote.
Once you have reached the chapkadirect.com website via one of the links, you will need to click on the "Subscribe" or “Get my quote” button. The quote will be calculated very quickly once you have entered the information requested (date of birth, date and duration of the trip, destination, etc.).
At the bottom of the quote request, in front of the last box to fill, you will see "If you have a promotional code, enter it here". If you have arrived on the Chapka website by following one of the promotion links on this page, you can leave this box empty and simply click on "Calculate quote" below. The amount will then appear instantly on the right-hand side of the page, and you will see indicated just below that "you get 5% off".
- To activate the 5% discount, click on the button below – you will be redirected to the Chapka Insurance website.
- Once on the website, click on the "Subscribe" or “Get my quote” button.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on "Calculate quote".
- The amount will be displayed and you will see that "you get a 5% discount".
The importance of choosing good travel insurance
When travelling abroad, unforeseen circumstances can always arise – and they can quickly become very expensive. This is especially true when travelling to the United States, a country where health care expenses often reach exorbitant amounts.
In the U.S., a day in hospital can cost up to $10,000! And if an operation followed by a period of convalescence is necessary, the final amount will be absolutely impossible to pay for people without large capital. Travelling without good insurance is therefore really not advisable!
Furthermore, as the health insurance system does not work in the same way in the USA (compared to Europe), hospitals or doctors will probably not even accept to take charge of you without proof of insurance or a well-filled bank account... 😔
That's why the best travel insurances offer specific cover for stays in the USA. This is the case with Chapka, which provides a medical expenses ceiling of 1M€ without any excess, in addition to civil liability benefits, repatriation assistance and luggage insurance.
Note that all prices on Chapka are indicated in euros, but 1M€ is £868,200.
Chapka Promo Code 5 % – What are the different packages available?
This Promo Code will give you a discount on several Chakpa travel insurance packages, which will allow you to travel with peace of mind whether on holiday, to work or to study.
Cap assistance 24/7
Cap assistance 24/7 is the classic travel insurance package for stays in many countries around the world, for less than 3 months. It is a 24/7 assistance package, accessible to the whole family and offering a wide range of guarantees:
- High medical coverage (up to €1,000,000 in the United States and Canada);
- Personal liability coverage up to €4,500,000 (about £3,907,000);
- Legal advice, coverage of lawyers' fees and advance bail money;
- Optional cancellation insurance up to €8,000 (about £6,945);
- Repatriation assistance;
- Luggage insurance up to €3,000 (about £2,605);
- Covid-19 guarantees (in case of medical expenses, cancellation or extension of stay).
This is the ideal package for a stay of 90 days or less, though the subscription must be done before the departure date and is only for people in good health who have not been hospitalised in the 6 months preceding the trip. This plan offers very good coverage for a trip to the United States, though it also covers travel to many other countries around the world. There is also a 15% discount for families and friends travelling with 3 or more people 😊
If you are leaving soon for an internship or to study in the United States or another foreign country, you will not be covered by your student insurance. You will therefore really need suitable travel insurance, which in many cases will be required by the institution where you will be studying anyway.
If this is your case, this Cap Student travel insurance package from Chakpa is for you! It is accepted by a large number of schools and universities in the United States, and allows you to obtain a J1 Visa.
It offers the following guarantees in particular:
- 100% coverage of medical and hospitalisation expenses, with no limits and no deductible;
- In the event of hospitalisation, one of your family members will be able to be present at your side thanks to the coverage of a round trip for the family member and of their hotel expenses;
- Luggage insurance up to €2,000 (about £1,736);
- 24-hour repatriation assistance;
- Civil liability private live up to €4,000,000 (£3,472,800);
- Civil liability rentals up to €100,000 (£86,820);
- Emergency dental cover.
Conditions to benefit from the reduction
To subscribe to this insurance, you must be between 12 and 40 years of age, and you must be able to present a school certificate or a traineeship agreement. This package works even if you have a small student job. To benefit from a 5% discount on the Chapka Cap Student insurance, you can use our promo code by clicking on the button below.
Cap Working HolIday
This PVT travel insurance package is specially designed to provide you with all the cover you need to work abroad. It is not suitable for working in the USA, but it may still be of interest to you if you want to work in one of the following countries:
It offers the following benefits, among others:
- 100% coverage of medical and hospitalisation costs, with no deductible;
- The presence of a relative at your side in the event of hospitalisation;
- Coverage of search and rescue expenses;
- Personal liability up to €4,000,000 (£3,472,800);
- Rental liability up to €100,000 (£86,820);
- Repatriation assistance;
- Luggage insurance up to €2,000 (about £1,736).
This package is intended for people aged 18 to 31 (or 18 to 35 for Australia, Canada and Argentina) who hold a work visa.
Other Chapka Travel Insurance Packages
Chapka also offers other packages that are not eligible for the 5% discount, but may still be of interest to some travellers:
- Cap Adventure, for tourist trips abroad lasting from 3 to 24 months;
- Cap Tempo Expat, for cover for your first year as an expat;
- Cap Vacation Rental, a complete insurance for rentals of 90 days or less;
- Cap Cancellation, a cancellation insurance that covers you in case of unforeseen circumstances (professional, health, pregnancy or administrative reasons...).
My opinion on Chapka Direct travel insurance
Chapka Direct offers a variety of packages, with multi-risk cover always well suited to the needs of travellers or expatriates. Whether for stays of less than 90 days or more than 3 months, in one or several countries, for internships, studies, work or even for a humanitarian trip, everyone will find a suitable Chapka travel insurance package.
In 2022, Chapka Direct is celebrating its 20th anniversary. Their offers have constantly evolved to better meet the expectations of tourists and professionals.
Compared to other leading insurers, Chapka offers the lowest rates and the highest limits of cover – and this is especially true for medical cover in the USA.
In addition to solid guarantees, the application process is quick and easy, and with a simple click on one of our links, you can activate our 5% Promo Code that will be automatically applied to your quote. Don’t miss it! 😉